In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we are providing you with “general information”, consisting of the identifying details for the entity that is the owner of this web site, and information regarding the price of the products/services offered through the site:
Owner: TARGETED NUTRIENTS (En adelante TARGETED)
Address: Gran Vía de Carlos III.125, 4°2ª, 08034 Barcelona España.
Phone: +34 932801125
Fax: +34 932060438
VAT/tax identification number (NIF): B-81575102
Register details: Mercantile Register of Barcelona – Volume xxx Fol. xxx Sheet no. B xxx 1st registration
The content of this web site (URL), including texts, images, graphic design, source code, logos, trademarks, etc. is the exclusive property of TARGETED, and is covered by regulations governing intellectual and industrial property. Reproduction, modification, distribution or manipulation of any of the aforementioned content is therefore prohibited.
TARGETED is the exclusive owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights and any analogous rights that may apply with respect to this Web Site. In addition, all rights over any Content, Services or other elements of its property that are incorporated in this Web Site are reserved in favour of TARGETED or any of the companies belonging to the TARGETED group. Such elements include but are not limited to: elements that make up the visual appearance, graphic image and other sensory stimuli of the web pages that make up the Web Site;
1. the navigation architecture;
2. the source code for web pages;
5. computer programs,
8. logos and
9. distinctive signs.
TARGETED reserves the right to update, modify or delete information contained in its web site, or to alter its configuration, functions or general conditions at any time and without previous notice.
TARGETED does not guarantee uninterrupted or error-free access to the Web Site, and assumes no liability for any technical problems or failures that may occur during the period of connection to the Internet.
Similarly, TARGETED does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations to your computer system (software and hardware) or to the electronic documents and files stored on your computer system. Accordingly, TARGETED disclaims any liability for damage that may occur with respect to the computer systems, electronic documents or files of users.
Rights reserved The user agrees not to remove, delete, alter, manipulate or modify in any way:
Any notes, legends, indications or symbols which either TARGETED or the legitimate owners of corresponding rights may incorporate in their properties with respect to intellectual or industrial property (such as copyright, ©, ®, and TM, etc.).
Technical data protection or identification systems that may be contained in the Content (such as watermarks, fingerprints, etc.).
TARGETED hereby authorizes all users to access and navigate the Web Site, and to use the Services and view the Content incorporated therein Access, viewing and any downloading of Content and/or Services shall in all cases be carried out for strictly personal purposes and not for commercial ends.
TARGETED reserves all rights over the Property, including, but not limited to, all intellectual and industrial property rights it holds over the same. TARGETED grants no licence or authorization for use of its Property to the user other than that expressly specified in this clause.
Link licence any links to this web site must be direct into the homepage or entry page.
Users, and in general all persons who wish to establish a link between their web page and the Web Site, must comply with the conditions specified below. The establishment of a link in any manner other than that stipulated in this clause shall require the prior written acceptance of TARGETED.
The user may not reproduce or imitate, totally or partially, the content of the Web Site or its graphic appearance, (“look and feel”); nor may he/she make use of frames or inline links to TARGETED pages.
No browser, frame or navigation bar or environment may be created on the Web Site pages.
No false, inexact, incorrect or slanderous statement or indication shall be made with respect to the Web Site, TARGETED, or any TARGETED property. In particular, it shall not be stated or implied that TARGETED collaborates with, is a collaborating partner, or has in any other manner overseen or accepted content or services offered or made available via any web page from which a link is established.
The web page in which the link is established shall not contain any trademark, commercial name, business sign, denomination, logotype, slogan or other distinctive sign that is the property of TARGETED, with the exception of those signs forming part of the link itself, or other property with respect to which a prior written licence has been granted by TARGETED.
The web page in which the link is established shall not contain any information or content that is illicit, or that is contrary to morality, accepted community standards or public order; nor shall it contain Content or Services.
TARGETED reserves the right to take legal action against any party that breaches any of the following prohibitions:
The following actions are expressly prohibited:
1. The use of any of the Content or Services for purposes or with effects that are illicit, prohibited in this Legal Notice, detrimental to the rights and interests of third parties; or that may in any way damage, render useless, overload, cause deterioration of, or impede the normal use of the Services, computer equipment; or documents, files or any other type of content stored on any of the computer equipment of TARGETED.
2. The use of Content or Services that are protected by any intellectual or industrial property right owned by TARGETED or by a third party, unless required authorization for the use in question has been obtained by the User from the owner of the corresponding right.
3. The reproduction, copying, distribution, communication, transformation or modification of Content, unless such actions are legally permitted or have been authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights.
4. The incorporation of viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of TARGETED or of third parties, or that may damage electronic documents or files stored on said computer equipment.
5. Obtaining or attempting to obtain Content by employing means or procedures other than those which have been made generally available for this purpose, or those which are generally used for this purpose on the Internet, provided that these do not entail any risk of damaging or rendering inoperative the Web Site, the Services and/or the Content.
TARGETED disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted under the law, any liability for damage of any nature that may result from transmitting, disseminating, storing, making available, receiving, obtaining or accessing the Content. This disclaimer applies in particular, but not exclusively, to any damage that may be caused by these actions.